Het tweede seminarie van dit project ging door van 13 tot 18 september 2021 in Firenze, Italië.
Day 1 – Course introduction & setting goals
- Course introduction
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Icebreaker activities using drama for trust and ensemble building.
- Setting goals
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations;
- What technologies do you use in your classroom?
- How to integrate Mobile Devices into your lessons;
- Pair and group work activities;
- Reflection and questions;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools.
Day 2 – Integrating technology in lessons
- Managing a Classroom though Web Platforms and Mobile Devices;
- What to use, how to use it;
- Activities, reflection and question.
Day 3 – Understanding social media platforms
- Image Sharing Social Media;
- How to use Social Video platforms;
- Activities, reflections and questions.
Day 4 – How to use Educational Apps
- Uses and functions of the Educational Apps to create interactive tasks;
- Quizzes and educational games.
Day 5 – Importance of communication
- Communicating with colleagues, students and parents;
- Ethical Issues. Practice: Developing an eSafe classroom;
- Encourage students to be digitally literate as well as safe and responsible social users;
- Reflection and questions.
Day 6 – Course closure & cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round up of acquired competences, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.